Dragon Well is considered to be one of the most famous of green teas in China, with beautiful jade green color, orchid-like smell, blade-shaped leaves, fresh taste and semi-sweet aftertaste. These unique traits make Dragon Well an all-time favorite and a very attractive choice for any tea-drinker.
Direction For General:
Let the water come to a boil and then let it cool for five minute before pouring over the tea, using about 2g two teaspoons of tea per 8 oz. cup.
Let it steep for about three to five minutes and drink, or remove the leaves (if using an infuser). The tea can be used for a second brewing.
The tea leaves are for 3 times brew.
Direction For 茶客 (higher end)：
If familiar with the kettle, listening the sound. The the best temperature of 85ºC (185 ºF) should be controlled before the boiling point （just bubble up). 如熟悉水壺，聽聲音控制在85攝氏度。如需觀察，應當是水燒到剛起珠泡。如完全煮開，水則老矣。
(1) Warm the glass 溫杯
(2) input 2g tea leaves 投茶2克
(3) pour 85ºC (185 ºF) water to 1/3 of glass 註水至1/3處潤茶
(4) gently shake the glass to stretch the leaves initially 輕搖杯子溫潤茶葉
(5) pour water to 70% of the glass, the movement of kettle is down-up-down-up-down-up 沖泡 鳳凰三點頭茶倒七分滿
(6) remain 30% tea water for the next times brewing 留茶湯1/3續水
(7) the tea leaves are good to brew 3 times 可泡3次